Use this feature to send a message to a patient at Audrain Medical Center! But first, please keep in mind these guidelines:
1. Messages will be delivered Monday-Friday, between 8 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Messages received on evenings, weekends and holidays will not be delivered until the following business day. For example, if you submit a message after 3:30 p.m. Friday, it will not be delivered until the following Monday.
2. Messages can only be delivered to patients who are currently admitted to Audrain Medical Center. This means we are unable to deliver messages to patients who are here for outpatient tests or appointments.
3. Messages can only be delivered to patients who are listed in hospital directory.
4. If patient is no longer in the hospital or in the directory, we are unable to deliver the message or forward it on. Your message will be discarded.
5. Messages are not confidential; they will be reviewed by hospital staff for appropriateness, printed off and hand delivered to the patient. Audrain Medical Center has the right to destroy (without delivering) any message that contains inappropriate content.
Echocardiography Laboratory Accreditation Awarded to Audrain Medical Center
Read More >>
Follow the steps below to send an e-card to an AMC patient and it will be hand-delivered by our staff during business hours Monday - Friday.